Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tasting - Sainte Victoire Côtes de Provence

Date of Tasting: March 28, 2013
Name: Sainte Victoire Côtes de Provence
Variety: Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault
Region: Provenace
Country: France
Year: 2011
Price: $8.95

Shop Review: Bright salmon pink; typical of the fresh but warm Provence style. Refined and complex on the nose, with summer fruit and floral notes. Dry and crisp, with a delicate flavor and full texture.

 My Review: When this wine was poured, I was intrigued by the color. On the nose, I was able to detect some fruits such as peaches and pineapples. On the palate, I mainly tasted the peach as well as some hints of what I believed to be grapefruits. I did enjoy this wine for its fruity nature. 

With or Without Food: Without food

No comments:

Post a Comment