Thursday, January 31, 2013

Tasting - Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais Nouveau

Date of Tasting: January 31, 2013

Country:France

Year: 2012

Price: $3.95

Shop Review: Bright and tangy, offering a classic banana note on the nose, with
flavors of raspberry, wild strawberry and light spice. Modest finish.

 
My Review: When I had my tasting, I noticed the purplish-pink color of this wine which was very intriguing since it almost reminded me of fuschia with a tint of purple. When I smelt this wine, I could detect the fruity aromas, but mainly those of the strawberries and even some sweet berry notes. Upon tasting this particular wine, it did have a sweet fruity flavor. The fruit flavors were pretty balanced though! I really enjoyed this particular wine.

With or Without Food: Without food

No comments:

Post a Comment