Thursday, January 31, 2013

Tasting - Bartenura Moscato

Date of Tasting: January 31, 2013

Country: Spain

Year: 2010

Price: $4.95

Shop Review: The inviting apricot preserves, honey, butter, and roasted almond aromas of this semi-sparkler pull you right in. It's on the sweet side, with stone-fruit flavors kept alive by decent acidity. The palate bubbles and tingles and maintains its balance. Fine as an aperitif or with dessert.

My Review: This particular wine may have been my favorite of the day! On the palate, I could detect different fruits such as strawberries and some other citrus flavors. I found it sweet with an almost silky texture. I also enjoyed the light carbonation.Overall, this wine was very balanced with the fruit and acidity.

With or Without Food: Without food

 

No comments:

Post a Comment